Aug 20, 2020
Take a look and enjoy the August issue of 4-H Timely Topics!
In this issue:
- Welcome back to school
- Code Camp success
- Mars Base Camp Challenge
- Presidential Service Awards recipients
- John Haggerty Memorial Scholarship recipients
- Color Me Green Run
Download (13,507KB PDF)
May 19, 2020
Please view and enjoy the May Timely Topics, the 4-H newsletter for Santa Clara County.
In this issue:
- Virtual 4-H Resources
- Welcome to new 4-H Staff members
- Color Me Green 5K - Go Virtual!
- Register for YLC by Wednesday
- Presentation Day Results
- Favorite Foods Day Results
- Coming Events
To submit an article for the next newsletter, please submit by June 10, 2020 to email@example.com
Download (39KB JPG)
Jul 18, 2017
Please follow this link to read the July Issue of Timely Topics.
- Record Books
- Volunteer of the Month
- Fair, a showcase for 4-H members
- Golden Clover Award
- All Star Corner
- Pygmy Goat Community Service
- State Ambassador Team
- A Letter to 4-Hers
- Sparks Survey
- 33rd Annual State 4-H Shooting Match winners
- Alumni Focus, Richard McWhirter
- Scholarship Applications due August 6.
- 4-H Online Enrollment
- Volunteer Enrollment Requirements
- Member tip of the month
- 4-H Rocks, don't miss this YouTube video!
- 4-H Calendar
Download (2,406KB PDF)
Oct 20, 2015
Hello Santa Clara County 4-H
Attached is the October 2015 Timely Topics.
Download (2,673KB PDF)
Jun 30, 2014
Attached is the July 2014 issue of the Timely Topics Newsletter.
Download (1,259KB PDF)
Apr 14, 2013
Articles submitted between February 15th and April 15th, 2013 plus State 4-H Updates
Download (1,244KB PDF)
Jan 4, 2013
Articles and Pictures submitted from October 1, 2012 to November 31, 2012
Download (650KB PDF)