4-H Youth Development
Santa Clara County 4-H: Something for Everyone
As you know, Governor Newsom’s statewide shelter-in-place order remains in effect with no defined end date. In cooperation with the COVID-19 shelter-in-place order, The University of California Cooperative Extension for Santa Clara County, including the 4-H Youth Development Program staff is working remotely. We are still here to answer your questions and address needs during this unprecedented situation and will return your email as soon as possible.
Fe Moncloa, Ph.D., 4-H YDP Advisor, email@example.com
Susan Weaver, 4-H Program Representative, firstname.lastname@example.org
Evelyn Rumsby, 4-H Community Educator, email@example.com
Chloe Tuckness, 4-H Student Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ilona Mauro, 4-H Student assistant, email@example.com
For up-to-date information about COVID-19 please access the Santa Clara County Public Health website: http://sccphd.org/coronavirus.
UC ANR Directive on
planning for in-person meetings/events/gatherings
- Cancel, postpone or conduct online all 4-H club, council, project meetings/events/gatherings statewide through May 31, 2020.
- During this time, 4-H volunteers, and program participants may not represent 4-H at in-person meetings/events/gatherings.
- Leaders and event planners should assess meetings/events/gatherings that are scheduled for June 1 - June 30, 2020 and plan for the possibility that there may be extension of this directive, requiring additional cancellations.
- ANR’s Emergency Response Team will re-assess the situation bi-weekly.
- If the Governor’s order is lifted, modified, or other public health guidance concerning in-person gatherings is issued, this date will be reassessed and new standards for public gatherings will be provided.
Jennifer Sirangelo, President & CEO, National 4-H shares a statement on COVID-19 and its impact on 4-H communities and the response of the 4-H program across the country.
Coping with the stress and anxiety brought on by COVID-19
Visit California 4-H for links to more information regarding COVID-19 from the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. For relief information, see Clovid-19 Assistance.