Animal Science Education & Activities
- [NEW] All Pony – games for learning about horsemanship
- [NEW] Bird Academy – 200 instructional videos about birds from the Cornell Lab (STEM – all ages)
- All About Feathers – interactive instruction on birds (all ages)
- [NEW] ProjectFeederwatch – Cornell Bird lab -Interested in bird watching? Participate as a citizen scientist!
- [NEW] Macaulay Library – Learn about birds from the Cornell Lab of Ornithology – be a citizen scientist, explore species and their regions, including sounds and videos, and learn how to identify birds from around the world.
- JoLynn Miller is livestreaming embryology lessons on FaceBook. Check out the lesson on chick hatching (featuring JoLynn’s crazy hair for Spirit Week)
- Hatching with 4-H – (anyone can participate no matter which region – you don’t have to be a member of 4-H STEM – Embryology ages 5-18)