- UCCE Main Page
4-H Youth Development
- How to Join
- How to Volunteer
- Incentives and Recognition programs
- Enrichment Programs
- Youth in Action
- SCC 4-H Projects
- SCC 4-H Events
SCC 4-H Policy
- Executive Council
- Vice President
- Corresponding Secretary/Historian
- Recording Secretary
- Large Animal Chairperson
- Small Animal Chairperson
- County 4-H Ambassador Advisor
- Engineering Science Chairperson
- Fair Awards Chairperson
- Family and Consumer Science Chairperson
- Health and Leisure Chairperson
- Plant Science Chairperson
- Social Science Chairperson
- Youth Development Research
- Contact Us
Term: 2 years, renewable for 2 more years
- In charge of all correspondence involving the activities of the 4-H Council and Executive Board. This includes Get-Well Cards, Congratulatory Cards, Thank-You Cards, etc.
- May be directed by the President to handle the correspondence responsibilities of committee activities.
- As Historian, she/he will keep a complete history of all Council activities, including photographs, news clippings, etc. related to the 4-H Council programs.
- Fulfill any other responsibilities listed in county by-laws.