Term: 2 years, renewable for 2 more years
- In the absence of the President, the Vice President presides over all Council and Executive Board meetings – Executive Board meets six times a year, alternating months with the County Council, which meets six times a year as well.
- Succeed to the office of President if that office becomes vacant between elections or if the elected President is unable to fulfill her or his duties.
- Locate, identify, and reserve facilities for Executive Board and Council meetings.
- Act as Chair of the Program Planning Committee and plan programs and refreshments for regular Council meetings.
- Fulfill any other responsibilities listed in county by-laws
- Develop annual program calendar of events, field days, etc.