- UCCE Main Page
4-H Youth Development
- How to Join
- How to Volunteer
- Incentives and Recognition programs
- Enrichment Programs
- Youth in Action
- SCC 4-H Projects
- SCC 4-H Events
SCC 4-H Policy
- Executive Council
- Vice President
- Corresponding Secretary/Historian
- Recording Secretary
- Large Animal Chairperson
- Small Animal Chairperson
- County 4-H Ambassador Advisor
- Engineering Science Chairperson
- Fair Awards Chairperson
- Family and Consumer Science Chairperson
- Health and Leisure Chairperson
- Plant Science Chairperson
- Social Science Chairperson
- Youth Development Research
- Contact Us
Term: 2 years, renewable for 2 more years
- In the absence of the President, the Vice President presides over all Council and Executive Board meetings – Executive Board meets six times a year, alternating months with the County Council, which meets six times a year as well.
- Succeed to the office of President if that office becomes vacant between elections or if the elected President is unable to fulfill her or his duties.
- Locate, identify, and reserve facilities for Executive Board and Council meetings.
- Act as Chair of the Program Planning Committee and plan programs and refreshments for regular Council meetings.
- Fulfill any other responsibilities listed in county by-laws
- Develop annual program calendar of events, field days, etc.