4-H Youth Development
Santa Clara County 4-H: Something for Everyone
In cooperation with the COVID-19 shelter-in-place order, The University of California Cooperative Extension for Santa Clara County, including the 4-H Youth Development Program staff is working remotely. We are still here to answer your questions and address needs during this unprecedented situation and will return your email as soon as possible.
Fe Moncloa, Ph.D., 4-H YDP Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Weaver, 4-H Program Representative, email@example.com
Anna Regalado, 4-H Community Educator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chloe Tuckness, 4-H Student Assistant, email@example.com
For up-to-date information about COVID-19 please access the Santa Clara County Public Health website: http://sccphd.org/coronavirus.
UC ANR Directive on
planning for in-person meetings/events/gatherings
- Cancel, postpone or conduct online all 4-H club, council, project meetings/events/gatherings statewide through April 30, 2020.
- During this time, 4-H volunteers, and program participants may not represent 4-H at in-person meetings/events/gatherings.
- Leaders and event planners should assess meetings/events/gatherings that are scheduled for May 1-31, 2020 and plan for the possibility that there may be extension of this directive, requiring additional cancellations.
- ANR’s Emergency Response Team will re-assess the situation in two weeks (April 6), and every two weeks thereafter.
- If the Governor’s order is lifted, modified, or other public health guidance concerning in-person gatherings is issued, this date will be reassessed and new standards for public gatherings will be provided.
Jennifer Sirangelo, President & CEO, National 4-H shares a statement on COVID-19 and its impact on 4-H communities across the country.
Coping with the stress and anxiety brought on by COVID-19