1553 Berger Drive, Bldg. 1.
San Jose, CA 95112
I am a farmer grew cut chrysanthemum in my greenhouse and I sell greenhouse supplies to local farmer and others. Working with many vendors in the east coast, who provide lots of Agriculture goods. I have many pieces of information at home office that related to Agriculture. I fix water hose and other things such as welding metal parts.
I have earn degrees - Grand Canyon University
Bachelor of Science Entrepreneurial Studies - February, 2017 (GPA - 2.710)
Master of Business Administration - October, 2018 (GPA - 3.620)
SpecialtyChrysanthemums, Vegetables & assisting UCCE Advisor with field research, knowledgeable piping fitting, galvanize, PVC, welding. Translate for Asian Grower.
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Ag Commodities and Products - General
- Plant Cmmdtys and Prod - General
- Insects, Mites, and Other Arthropods Affecting Plants
- Weeds Affecting Plants
- Vertebrates, Mollusks, and Other (Non Arthropod, Pathogen, Nematode, Weed) Pests
- Biological Control of Pests Affecting Plants
- Food Safety
- Soil, Plant, Water, Nutrient Relationships
- Management of Saline and Sodic Soils and Salinity
- Structures, Facilities, and General Purpose Farm Supplies
- Waste Disposal, Recycling, and Reuse
- Drainage and Irrigation Systems and Facilities
- Business Management, Finance, and Taxation
- Energy and Climate Footprinting
- Research and Extension Centers
- Small Farms