- UCCE Main Page
4-H Youth Development
- How to Join
- How to Volunteer
- Enrichment Programs
- Youth in Action
- SCC 4-H Projects
- SCC 4-H Events
SCC 4-H Policy
- Executive Council
- Vice President
- Corresponding Secretary/Historian
- Recording Secretary
- Large Animal Chairperson
- Small Animal Chairperson
- All-Star Ambassador Advisor
- Engineering Science Chairperson
- Fair Awards Chairperson
- Family and Consumer Science Chairperson
- Health and Leisure Chairperson
- Plant Science Chairperson
- Social Science Chairperson
- Youth Development Research
- Contact Us
Term: 2 years, renewable for 2 more years
- Take the minutes of all Council meetings and Executive Board meetings.
- The minutes will be kept on permanent file in two copies: one for the Youth Development Advisor’s office and one for the Council.
- The Council minutes must be available to all members as soon as possible after the meeting.
- Copies should be distributed to all Executive Board members.
- Fulfill any other responsibilities listed in county by-laws